The San Francisco Giants are seeking an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. This position will work directly with an SVP and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
This position will also provide overall administrative support for the Mission Rock department, interact extensively with other members of the organization and a significant number of important external partners. Excellent written and verbal communication are essential, plus significant attention to detail and organizational skills are critical to this role.
- Support SVP with administration responsibilities, including managing calendar and contact database, coordinating travel, scheduling meetings and phone calls, filing, drafting letters and documents, managing expenses, etc.
- Act as Giants point of contact for coordination of real estate partnership.
- Coordinate department and real estate team’s calendars, including travel and meeting arrangements. Prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities. Greets scheduled visitors.
- Manage internal project communications, such as a Giants monthly newsletter.
- Manage partner hospitality events throughout the season
- Facilitate ticket request for VIP clients and fulfill requests as directed by SVP
- Maintain inventory of all office supplies, and distribute department mail
- Assist in the completion of expense reports for SVP; provide support for invoices and check requests
- Conduct pre-game field visits for management, as requested
- Responsible for all charitable donation requests; monetary, tickets, and memorabilia
- Handle multiple special projects as assigned; including communications, presentations, events management, hospitality, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of five years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Exceptional customer service, administrative and organizational skills. Strong project management and problem-solving skis with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to handle confidential matters and information with discretion and diplomacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Goal oriented, self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced and time sensitive environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to quickly become familiar with organization-specific programs and software
- Work well in both a team and independent environment
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings
- Interest in real estate and urban planning a plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and consider applicants for all positions regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status, domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.