I am helping a client find a CEO Executive Assistant. Headquartered in San Francisco, this is a private, well-funded company that is taking the manufacturing industry by storm. You will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in the industry. The ideal candidate is reliable, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, with a “can-do” attitude and capable of managing their workload as well as that of the CEO. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties supporting the CEO and potentially other C-level executives.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant to a CEO.
• College degree or equivalent business experience.
• Technical savvy with advanced Microsoft Office skills with an ability to research and implement new applications.
• Strong organization, project management and problem-solving skills.
• High integrity and confidentiality are imperative.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.