Administrative Assistant - Commercial Real Estate
Are you a talented Administrative Assistant with experience supporting multiple people, have proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, preferably Excel and PowerPoint, enjoy working in a great environment and with a great team of Administrative Assistants? If so, let's connect today!
Our Client, a commercial real estate company centrally located in Dallas has a need to hire an Administrative Assistant to support multiple Brokers.
To qualify for this role, you must possess the following:
- 2+ years of administrative support experience for multiple individuals
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel (must have experience with pivot table and v-lookups)
- Must be self managed, resourceful, proactive, flexible to change priorities at a moments notice without frustration and enjoy being a great support system!
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Providing advanced day-to-day administrative support
- Managing calendars, scheduling meetings and monitoring emails when needed
- Coordinating travel arrangements for executives
- Completing research projects in proposal form
- Assisting in overseeing all projects and managing timelines
- Preparing forms and other documents related to lease renewals and exclusive agencies
- Coordinating and scheduling tours for clients