Delta Dallas is currently representing a company in the professional consulting industry in its search for an Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator. Our client is located in Uptown, and is motivated to hire immediately!
The Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting an Executive Director in a fast paced, production oriented, professional services environment. The Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating travel, planning meetings, managing an ever-changing calendar, documentation, presentations, and expense reporting, in addition to acting as the primary contact for all client activity, communicating with internal and external contacts daily to provide project updates.
The Executive Assistant/Project Coordinator must have excellent writing (grammar, editing and proofreading) and verbal communication skills, the ability to work under tight deadlines while juggling multiple priorities, immaculate attention to detail, and excellent independent judgment and problem-solving skills.
A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year university is required for this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed, constantly challenging calendar management
- Scheduling and travel coordination, both domestic and international
- Schedule and organize video conferences, conference calls and meetings
- Prepare in-depth written materials and communication, including proposals, status reports, and presentations; research and organize data, format, proof and bind documents and presentations for delivery
- Email correspondence to internal and external clients and vendor contacts
- Database management (updating information, running queries, documentation, etc.)
- General accounting responsibilities (coding expenses, billing reports, sales and commission reports)
- Prepare, manage and audit expense reports
- Prepare office mailings (mailing lists, labels, postage, etc.)
- Maintain and update contact lists for executive
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of five years’ experience supporting senior executives in a professional service setting
- Attention to detail with outstanding proofreading and editing skills
- Enthusiastic, upbeat, outgoing personality with a team player mentality
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under tight deadlines at a very fast pace
- Highest level of initiative; extremely proactive and resourceful
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills – ability to deal with various levels of executive leadership both internally and externally
- Creative thinker – ability to look at processes and procedures and create new areas of efficiency
- Technically savvy – in addition to using the MS Office Suite and proprietary databases on a daily basis, the Executive Assistant will be expected to look at new ways to use technology efficiently