Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group supports individuals with disabilities or chronic illnesses and aging adults, to remain in their homes and communities and “self” direct their own long-term home care.
Our role as the nation’s largest and most experienced Financial Management Service provider is to assist those eligible Medicaid recipients to choose and pay for their own support workers and services within their state-approved personalized budget. We are appointed by states and managed healthcare organizations to better serve more of their residents and members requiring long-term care and ensure the efficient use of taxpayer funded services.
Our culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed customer expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference in helping transform the lives of the consumers we serve. (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
At Public Partnerships LLC (PPL), our commitment to our clients flows from our commitment to our staff. PPL strives to help you develop a career that satisfies both your skills and interests, as well as our project needs.
We are currently seeking a responsible, positive and productive Administrative Assistant to provide support to managers, other employees and office visitors. The ideal candidate is able to work cohesively with a team, multi-task while staying organized and complete tasks promptly and accurately. Responsibilities will include;
- Maintains a positive morale while greeting guests, answering phones for direct requests and communicating with the appropriate department
- File invoices, contracts, expense reports and other business-related documents
- Assists with event management as needed.
The Administrative Assistant must have –
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in admin or assistant experience
- Intermediate understanding of Word, Excel Outlook
The Administrative Assistant is offered –
- Competitive salary starting at $42,000; negotiable depending on experience
- Medical, dental and vision insurance on their first day of employment
- A monthly wellness incentive credit and ten paid holidays per calendar year
- Up to 20 weeks of paid maternity leave and up to 12 weeks of paid parental or adoption leave
- Three weeks or 15 days of PTO per year