Become part of the Converse Team
Converse is a place to explore potential, break barriers and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving world to make things better as a team.
Who Converse represents is who Converse hires. If you're one-of-a-kind, you should try us on.
- Provide day-to-day logistical and operational support for multiple North America business leaders.
- Own calendar management to ensure days flow smoothly and prioritize the right meetings.
- Handle the logistics around travel, meetings, and events.
- Perform clerical functions - draft and type meeting recaps and miscellaneous correspondence.
- Prepare information packages for meetings and presentations.
- Prepare, submit and approve expense reports on behalf of the business leader.
- Monitor, as assigned, office budget or account activity.
- Pay, when authorized, bills, invoices or other expenses associated with executive or office business activities.
- Collaborate with other members of the executive office staff to evaluate office operations and potential enhancements.
- Develop and maintain a project and activity system to ensure that all deadlines and obligations are met as scheduled.
- Ensure that the executive office business activities continue when management is out of the office.
- Assist the business leader in onboarding details for direct reports.
- Maintain and grow relationships with outside vendors and contractors.
- Envision, lead and execute offsites for functions while driving a one team culture through special events, guest speakers and market travel.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures regarding company, office, compliance and spending.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all information received, or within the scope of the position.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Associates Degree Required
- 3-8 years administrative experience in supporting an executive(s).
- Technical: Excellent Microsoft Office and Keynote skills, typing and dictation proficiency.
- Communication/Language: Excellent written and verbal.
- Exceptional calendar management skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability.
- Strong work ethic and able to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, internally and externally.
- Detail oriented with great accuracy.
Converse is more than a company; it’s a worldwide advocate for self-expression. This belief motivates our employees, permeates our working environment and inspires our products. No two of us look or think exactly alike. We are each one-of-a-kind. Individually and as a culture, we have the freedom to create and grow professionally. Generous benefits packages only sweeten the experience. From Boston to Shanghai, from Brand Design to Finance, Converse is a brand that celebrates the unique and creative people of the world. Together, we’re different.