About the Role
We are seeking a positive, dynamic Second Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the Executive Assistant to the President and CEO with day-to-day tasks and needs. In this role you will provide general support as needed to the EA to the CEO, and maintain a safe and pleasant office environment, with superb attention to detail and customer service.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
- Assist EA to the CEO in strategically managing and maintaining the CEO's schedule to ensure work days are efficiently organized.
- Plan, coordinate and execute meeting set-up and events. Including room set-ups, light catering, Audio/Visual set up, attendance tracking and materials distribution. Provide agendas, detailed data, information and resources to the executive in preparation for meetings.
- Plan all aspects of domestic and international travel, optimizing and balancing executive's time with cost of travel. Includes forecasting and managing to the travel budget.
- Prepare expense reports for the executive and the WSI Directors. Review and approve expense reports for direct reports in accordance with company travel policy.
- Phone support for executive and back up support for other executives as needed. Includes answering, screening, taking messages/gathering information and re-directing to the appropriate person or team.
- Act as a liaison between executive, their team and other key business partners keeping everyone connected and informed.
- Draft and edit communication in the voice of the executive and company.
- Resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision and professionalism.
- Maintain hard and soft copy files for the office of the CEO and the Airplane Department.
- Process invoices and order supplies in COUPA. Manage time cards in KRONOS and EZLABOR. Utilize other company systems and platforms as needed for various tasks.
- Handle multiple tasks, switching priorities and focus as needed. Build relationships with people and teams across the company to foster process improvement and resolve issues.
- Perform and prioritize special projects as directed; handle confidential and sensitive information.
- 'No task is too small' approach.
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
- We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
- A technologically and data-driven business
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
- We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
- We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
- We get to be creative on a daily basis
- A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
- We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
- We have fun!
We're excited about you because you have...
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively prioritize and work on multiple projects in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent, professional customer service and respond to requests quickly under pressure.
- Proactive problem solving skills; must be able to collaborate with others at all levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Outlook skills for Calendar, Power Point, Excel, Word and email.
- The ability to handle highly confidential information with the utmost discretion.
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.